How to use SBI Yono app to withdraw cash from an ATM without a debit card:
An SBI account holder can log into Yono app using the bank's internet log-in and password. Thereafter, the account holder can set a 6-digit MPIN that can be used for easier log-in in the future.
After logging into the app, the SBI account holder needs to click on the Yono Cash. For easier accessibility, it is given as one of the Quick Links.
Then go to the ATM section and enter the amount you want to withdraw from ATM. The maximum limit is ₹10,000.
SBI will then send you a Yono Cash transaction number to your registered mobile. The account holder then needs to use this number and the PIN set by him at any of SBI's Yono Cash Points (card-less transaction enabled ATMs of SBI) for withdrawal of cash. It is valid for four hours.
At the ATM, the user needs to use the option Card-Less Transaction on first page of the ATM and then to Yono Cash and enter the details.
The Yono app also gives the option for SBI account holders to locate nearest Yono Cash Points.Topics
SBI atm withdrawal
- What is cam
- What do Democrats think about the Republicans
- What is Cold Chisels most successful song
- What are open problems in computational photography
- What is your LLC
- Is programmer burnout common
- Which is best online dictionary
- Does anyone has IB question bank 2015
- What syntax highlighting library does Github use
- Have you visited Russia
- Is underrating a person good or bad
- Why am I smarter when Im tired
- Is Austin Texas a sanctuary city
- Who are the most famous Perl programmers
- Are bigger obvious product placements more expensive
- Which IIT is not good
- Which part of the kidney filters urine
- What kinds of behaviour are impolite